I just wanted to let everyone know the story of The Wright Hair. I am fairly new to blogging about hair but I have been doing my little girls hairstyles since the day my oldest daughter was born. The first thing out of the doctors mouth was I hope you ordered a girl full of hair. When my 2nd daughter arrived we were not so lucky with the hair genes. She has thin short hair. It was with the frustrations I had trying to do my 2nd ones hair that I decided to start this blog. I figured if I struggled this much there must be others struggling too. I am a working mom and getting my girls ready every morning is the best time of the day for me. This is a time we get to bond without other distractions. Right now my girls and I are enjoying our time together. I am sure it will only be a short time before my oldest wants to do her own hair. But for now we invite you to join us on the Wrights Journey through hair. Because of being a working mom, sometimes we will do fancy dos and sometimes quick dos, other times the do's are dont's but we welcome everyone to come along for the ride.

Monday

Hello Kitty Flat Iron


Since we have been doing a lot of ringlets with our flat iron and loving them.  I thought we should let everyone know about this wonderful flat iron.
We just love our Hello Kitty Flat Iron by http://www.sparklebee.com/  This site has the funnest Hello Kitty products.  If your girls love Hello Kitty as much as mine you must check this site out.  They are also on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sparklebee-from-Marino-Andriani/141538819235849
This flat iron is perfect for all the hair tasks the are presented to you. Even if it is as simple as just straighten your daughters hair.
  Or putting ringlets in your hair this straightening iron does it all. 
 One of my favorite parts of this straightening iron is that my daughters just love it because of course it has Hello Kitty.  We give this flat iron 2 thumbs up in all categories. My girls always want me to use this flat iron on their hair.
Once again you can purchase your own flat iron at http://www.sparklebee.com/ 

3 comments:

  1. I love that last picture! How adorable! :D

    ~Karli
    www.curlyhairdoideas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can also buy tht iron at target....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids love cute designs like hello kitty but most of the time it's performance isn't as good as its looks.
    I'd recommend the new hair straightener I just bought, the new Karmin G3,which is totally awesome. You can buy this here
    Visit http://HairProductsPro.com

    Although not as cute as hello kitty, it still looks cool and trendy.

    I hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete